Kernel for PDF repair is an outstanding, convenient, and easily affordable PDF repair tool. The software has been designed to repair the Portable Document Format (PDF) files that are damaged due to various logical and physical reasons. Kernel for PDF repair tool uses the highly advanced data recovery algorithms to repair the damaged PDF file(s). The software in no ways alters the PDF file(s) properties and formatting; it only examines the damaged PDF file(s), extracts data from them, and rebuilds the PDF file with recovered data.
Main Features :
- Efficiently and quickly repairs the damaged PDF file(s)
- Easily repairs batch of PDF files in one repair cycle:
- Maintains PDF file(s) properties and structure
- Recovers text, images, tables, graphs, etc. with full accuracy
- Keeps hyper-links, comments and notes intact.
- Maintains PDF file(s) formatting like header, footer, font size, and page layout.
- Recovers page tree, cross-reference table, etc.
- Effectively repairs PDF file(s) stored on floppy disk, CD, DVD, etc.
- Rebuilds corrupt PDF's with same file name (file names are presented in Capital Letters).
- Self-descriptive and user-friendly interface; therefore, no technical skills are required to operate the software.
- Free Evaluation Copy to try before purchasing the software.
- Supports all versions of PDF files for repairing.